Due to its synthetic composition, waterproof paper is super durable.Waterproof paper can withstand tearing, pounding rains, complete submersion under water, sub-freezing and high heat temperatures without even blinking. It also deters greases, solvents and chemicals.
- Cardstock: 1o mil, plastic
- Basic: foiling, spot UV, Raised UV, embossing, Debossing
- Custom made: rounded corners, custom die cuts, barcoding
When it comes to a printed product, how it looks is crucial. Aesthetics are important and, let’s face it, lamination doesn’t look good in the long term. The initial appearance of a laminated piece is subjective; some people would say lamination always looks tacky, while others might say it looks shiny and fresh at the beginning of its life. But, as we discussed above, the piece will not hold up over time and will eventually crack or peel. Everyone can agree: that isn’t a great look.
One of the ways waterproof paper saves our customers time is by removing the need for additional finishing after printing. Once a sheet of waterproof paper runs through a dry toner laser printer, it’s ready to go. If you were to laminate a sheet of standard paper or card stock, you would have to perform the additional steps of inserting the paper into a pouch and running it through a laminating machine.
Uses & ideas
- Retail: Clothing labels, Store incentive cards, Point-of-purchase displays, Retail tags,Bottle collars,Plant stakes and tags
- Education: Instructional manuals, Book covers, Student IDs/cards, Parking permits, Flashcards, Puzzles
- Recreation: Road race bibs, Ski passes, Hunting and fishing guides, Gold scorecards, Maps/guides
- Government: Military field manuals, Temporary license plates, Parking permits, Maintenance manuals, Inspection tags, Signs
- Health Care: Hospital manuals, Paramedic charts, Patient badges/cards, Charts and logs, Pharmaceutical manuals